Friday, July 8, 2011

Hogle Zoo discount and Zoorassic Park

UPDATE AS OF JULY 7, 2011
I just had to re-stock my Dr. Pepper supply and they are finally done with the Thor cans.  And yes, these cans have the Hogle Zoo discount.  So if stopping by Les Schwab isn't very convenient for you, go buy some Dr. Pepper and bring your can to the Hogle Zoo ticket window to buy one adult ticket get one child's ticket FREE offer that expires 9/30/11.  If you don't want to buy any Dr. Pepper you can call me or come rummage through my recyle bin.

PREVIOUSLY:
My kids love going to the zoo and in the past we have bought a membership, but I find I only go a few times a year and can find discounts at times, so I'm no longer buying a membership.  The past two years I have found buy one adult get one child free on my Dr. Pepper cans during the summer.  Not yet, these Dr. Pepper cans have Thor on them but I'll let you know if I get any later this summer.

In the meantime Les Schwab is sponsoring a new exhibit at the Zoo called Zoorassic Park.  I know these are going to scare Tessa to death, but Spencer will be sooooooo excited when we go!  There are 13 life-like animated dinosaurs throughout the zoo.  The zoo says they "seem to come alive--moving, roaring, snarling--even spitting!"  They even have a free dig site.  The Zoorassic Park dinosaurs will be at Hogle Zoo through the middle of August only.  And because Les Schwab is sponsoring this, they are offering BUY ONE GET ONE FREE TICKETS at their locations.  I know there is one in Sandy on 700 E about 9200 South.

4 comments:

  1. There is a Les Schwab in Draper @ 653 E 12300 S, there is also one by my office in Midvale @ 144 W 7200 S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! And I just heard that Wendy's (the fast food restaurant) is also having a current promotion. With each kids' meal you purchase you will get a Zoorassic Park coloring book and a coupon for 50% off a kids ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to comment on your blog, I dont know you but I have been looking for the Dr. Pepper cans with the discount and can't find any. So I googled it and this blog entry came up, I am hoping you can tell me what store you got yours at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlie--no worries, hope I can help. I bought 12 packs of Dr. Pepper at the Fort Union Target. There was nothing on the box indicating what cans were inside and I bought these cans the beginning of this month. I do know in years past, these Dr. Pepper cans are usually gone by the end of July. Hope you're able to find them! If not, you may want to try stopping by a Les Schwab.

    ReplyDelete