Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Planet Play Deal

So the Incredible Pizza Company has changed their name to a more appropriate "Planet Play".  I've never eaten or played there, but I dropped Spencer off for a birthday party a few months ago and he had soooo much fun.  Today on City Deals you can purchase 4 buffets with $50 of play cards for only $32.00.  Go to their website and find Planet Play and enter the code SUNNY20 at the checkout.  I bought one so we can go as a family later.  I figure when we go out to eat as the 4 of us it costs about $32 and even if the pizza is as bad as Chuck E. Cheese at least there is a buffet with salad, pasta, dessert, and such.  And then we get $50 of play for free!  They have bumper cars that are like $3 a game, miniature golf and mini bowling that are about $3 a game, go-karts that are about $5 a game, laser tag that's about $5 a game, and arcade games.  Just thought I'd give a heads-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment