Saturday, March 31, 2012

Big Bear Park and Spaghetti Factory

Nice warm days in March.  So for Friday fun day we went to Big Bear Park.  Spencer's friend was coming home with us from school so we brought him with us to the park.  The kids had so much fun.  We love this park because it isn't your typical playground.  It's old school with a metal castle slide, a boot slide, a circus car/monkey bars, a dinosaur climbing structure, and a tin ant they can climb inside.  There's also a plastic slide structure and a swing set.  And a volleyball court the kids think of and use as a sandbox.  They had so much fun.  I even took some fun pictures with my brand new camera.  The next day was their first soccer games and I took some pictures of Spencer's game and haven't seen my camera since.  Which is why I'm not posting the fun pictures I took at the park.

My Aunt and Uncle from Oregon were in town and wanted to meet up with my folks and any of us kids for dinner.  Then my Aunt and Uncle from Idaho decided to come down as well.  So we all met up at Spaghetti Factory.  My cousin and his kids came as well.  We had two large tables and risked putting all the kids together at their own table so we could visit with the adults.  Ha, ha you can guess how well that went.  Actually the kids were quite well behaved for the most part.  It was fun visiting with my relatives I don't see often.  The kids had a lot of fun together.  I took this picture with my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment