Saturday, June 9, 2012

Clara's 2nd birthday party!

My baby turned 2.  She is the cutest thing ever.  She never stops talking and laughing and singing.  She loves doing what her older siblings do.  Her favorite shows are Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Dora the Explorer.  She loves playing with baby dolls, reading books, having Tessa fix her hair and put makeup on her, watching Spencer play electronic games, making me food to eat in the play kitchen, and getting hugs and kisses from daddy.

To celebrate her birthday we invited the aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents to our house.  I made some more popcorn and cotton candy and set the bounce house back up.  I also made her a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake but the Mickey Mouse head didn't stay up too well so I had to hold it up for the pictures.  Clara loved her birthday.

Because I give Tessa flowers for her birthday I thought it would be nice if I gave Clara some too.  I just picked some pink and purple flowers from my front yard and tied some birthday balloons on for her.  She really loves Rapunzel.

No comments:

Post a Comment