Saturday, June 23, 2012

Wheeler Farm and sleepover at Grandma's

Grandma Julie and Papa invited us to attend a BBQ at Wheeler Farm.  There were also a couple of bounce houses there.  So we ate dinner with Grandma and Papa then the kids bounced and slid and had a blast.  Then we walked around and visited with the animals.  Grandma Julie came part of the way with us.  We do love Wheeler Farm.


After Wheeler Farm we went to my parents house for a sleepover.  My sister and her kids came as well.  My parents really only live 3 minutes away but the idea of a sleepover at Grandma's house with cousins was too fun.  The kids slept on the floor in the play room.  I slept in the kids' guest room bunk bed.  The next morning my mom made waffles with fruit, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and all sorts of sweet toppings for them.  They had a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment