Friday, June 8, 2012

End of school parties

If you haven't caught on yet I like to have fun.  And I like my kids to have fun.  And yes, they are spoiled.  So I was trying to think of a fun way to kick off summer and I decided it was a good excuse to have a party!  I let Spencer and Tessa each invite all the kids in their class to a End of School/Summer Kick Off party in our backyard.  Might as well get some use out of the swing set and bounce house I bought this spring!

For both parties I made cotton candy with my awesome cotton candy machine (it can actually make cotton candy from lifesavers and jolly ranchers although buying the actual cotton candy sugar from Zurchers and using it tastes much better and has a much better texture).  I also made a bunch of popcorn, had fresh fruit on frilly toothpicks, and made some lemonade.

The kids had a blast eating, playing on the swingset, the bounce house, and the trampoline.  It was a fun way to begin the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment